4 Nov 2014

Goblin Doomdiver

 Painted this Doomdiver fairly fast, I promised to borrow it to a new player, who joined the local gaming stores tournament. He didn't have one and he wanted to play it on the list. So I said I could loan him one. This one is painted with my Night Goblins colorscheme in mind.
I forgot to list the paint's I used but I'll get back to that when I have the pots in my hands, so I get them right on the first try.
With this model I used the brown Maston Primer spray, I thought it suited this model better when it had wood and rusted iron parts.


The marker you can see on the backround is just plasticard with a nightgoblin musican's disk clued on to it, I couldn't find the any extra small flying base laying around so I made the marker out of plasticard. It's the same size as the original small flying base and does the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment