31 Oct 2014

Terrain: Bunkers, a quick weekend project with kids, part 1

 I started a quick terrain project last weekend with my kids. The goal was to craft somekind of terrain pieces with the kids. I got these cartboard boxes from some computerpart package. I dug around my bits-box and found some un used Ork-looted wagon sponsons (the white boxes), some lcd-tv-wallmount-spacers (the black circles), some pvc-pipe bits, straws, plasticard and Mantic-bases.
 We decided to make some scifi bunkers. We made the doors from plasticard and hot-clued some bits and pieces on to the boxes.
 Here some of the Necromunda Enforcers for scale.



 The kids wanted to make them grey, so slammed a coat of grey primer on them. This weekend we are going to finish the painting.


1 comment:

  1. Cool stuff :) I need to do something similar for Infinity..

    ReplyDelete