9 Jan 2015

WIP: YakTribe Competition V part 1

Ok, boys and girls it's YakTribe Competition time again. This time we have to do a Lawmaker or Rule-Breaker model.

Link to the competition post on Yaktribe:
http://gaming.yaktribe.org/community/threads/yaktribe-competition-v.3313/

I'm going to do a terrain piece this time. I have some kind of a gallow in mind this time, more for Mordheim, but they could hang people down at Necromunda too.

 Started make some wood poles and planks for the gallow. I used sprues and old cards.
 Chopped them down.
 Cleaned them up.
Finally I made some wood like grooves on the surface to make it easier to paint it woodlike later.
I realized that I need much more, so I have some more work ahead before I can get started building this.

No comments:

Post a Comment